The Best Dog

I like this bandana because well, dogs are the best regardless, but this is for "The Best Dog" of the wedding. For the pup whose humans are getting married. 


The pattern and process: 

The first step is always to wash, dry, and iron the fabric.

Size chart - I used the large size for the lab.


This I designed in Canva and downloaded the design:


The white fabric was transparent enough that I was able to trace the pattern onto the fabric. Then I got to embroidering. 


The idea is that the collar could slip through the top part and the bandana could be worn attached to the collar - the ~2inch line you can see along the top.


I thought that the opening would be too thin for most collars, so I quickly sewed together a long tie so that it could be easily tied along his neck. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts