Hello!

 My name for this blog, and my nickname given to me by a certain special person, is MeCo. It is the first two letters of my first and last name. 

I would say I have always been moderately crafty. I have always enjoyed various crafts. 


COVID has given me more free time (just cutting out my 1 hour each way commute has made a big difference). I wish that I could say that I have channeled all of this into making things and reading, but let's be honest. I watch too much tv. Between Netflix, Hulu, a full-time job, and trying to keep in touch with my friends virtually, I find myself sick of screen time. Even as I am scrolling through Instagram for the millionth time today. 

Seems like a good time to plug my IG accout: @made.by.meco 

So I am trying to channel more time into making things with my hands. I also am quite fond of the things that I have made so I'd like to keep better track of what I have done. 

When possible, I will try and post the patterns that I have used and the process of how I make it. Hopefully I can provide a little clarity and motivation for you to do a little crafting of your own!

Comments

Popular Posts